Thursday 2 February 2012

A Day in Techy's life!

The technological revolution has made things very easier. No more loud noises by mom to wake me up. I do not worry about my mom waking me up, my iphone has 16 alarms. The moment I wake up, I am so lazy to brush my teeth hence my oral b electronic toothbrush helps me to the core. As for the clean shave the latest Philips Arcitec Shaver does the job and yes no more wasting time cleaning that, it has an automatic cleaning attachment. Who knows if the water is hot or cold, Kohler body temperature controlled cubicle makes sure I have perfect bath. After I am ready, my mom wishes me good morning and I have my perfectly blended juice and toast. Then my journey from home to college is nothing less than a first class flight. For a lazy person like me it is very important to make sure not apply my laziness on the roads of Delhi and get bumped. My E Class Merc makes sure that I do not sleep and if I feel dizzy it wakes me up. And after reaching college, I know I have to search a lot for parking but then again parking assistance and sensors makes sure I park my sedan at the perfect place. As soon as I enter college, I really do not like screaming out my best friend’s name instead through my Blackberry Messenger I wish him Bonjour. It has been ages since I shook hands with someone properly. Almost every other person has a mobile in his/her hands. It seems that our mobiles are meeting each other.  In college who carries a bag? Instead iPad does the job of thousands of books and notepad. In the class I spend more time looking at the screen of my mobile rather than on the board.  After I reach back to home, nothing soothes my body just like my X Rocker chair does. Who gets time to go to gym? A multipurpose treadmill with ipod connectivity makes sure you are running for long hauls. When it is time to complete assignment, laptop which has a bookmark for Google and Wikipedia is all I need. It is true that a facebook tab will always be open that time. Now the only place I find competitive is the virtual world of gaming and that’s what I do to relax myself. Compete with dozens of players on my PS3. After the dinner is over, I cannot afford to miss Manchester United’s game. I make sure no one disturbs me so I prefer wearing noise cancellation enabled Bose headphone. Now after such a hectic day many might feel that I am not connected to the real world or I might lack general knowledge but my day actually ends with reading news and updates from around the globe on TOI and BBC’s dedicated applications on Blackberry and their timely updates on twitter. Finally for a peaceful and dreamful night, my musical pillow starts its business and when I enter the dream world it automatically switches off!

No comments:

Post a Comment