Sunday 6 March 2011

The Beginning of the Long Journey..


                        Microsoft, Apple, Google, Orkut, Facebook, Youtube




....Some of the best things through which the 'Roller-Coaster' of my life went through..
..its 'best' not because it gave me I-Pods to tune into my best melodies anywhere-anytime I wish to..
or the 'FB' and its status updates.. never endings comments thread.. or the silly quizzes..,  not because the videos saved me from boredom or the google helped me complete my projects.. 
but because ..it gave me PASSION, MADNESS,..it gave me ZEAL to reach ..to reach to the zenith and achieve what Mr. Bill Gates, Mr. Mark Zuckerberg, Mr. Steve Jobs and other eminent personalities have earned ..


Here I take a small step towards the longest journey of my dreams..
Wish could achieve it .. Amen ! 


Courtesy - My PARENTS & my English Teachers who taught me the magic of converting the alphabets into beautiful thoughts and my friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment